Top 5 Trending Cities for a Hen Party in 2019
Do you have a friend in need of a 2019 hen and lacking inspiration for where to go and what to do ? Just to help you out a little we have put together our list of the top 5 trending cities for a hen in 2019 and why we love them:
- London – the UK capital of course and where better for a classy English Hen ! There is something for everyone here but we particularly love Choc-tails (yes chocolate AND cocktails) with My Chocolate and a bouncy blow dry (with Prosecco of course) at Duck & Dry Blow Dry Bar followed by a VIP reserved area in a bar (we love Dirty Martini) with some Prosecco !
- Leeds – with a flourishing cultural scene, a growing foodie rep. and thriving nightlife Leeds is our top pick for a classy Northern Hen! In Leeds we love the Crowne Plaza hotel – they offer Prosecco & Strawberries in a private room with a butler in the buff to serve you suite upgrades for the bride-to-be and a PJ party with mini desserts & canapes!
- Bristol – Orchid HQ’s home city with its own unique identity, a fierce independent culture and hip nightlife scene. You won’t be bored in Bristol with the likes of gin tasting at The Harbour Hotel, Murder Mystery Evenings at The Grand Hotel, and The West Country Games for a good measure of silliness!
- Oxford – Think champagne punting and afternoon tea in our favourite university city. A recent favourite is drinks on the roof at The Varsity Club Oxford with views of the city of spires!
- Cardiff – the wonderful Welsh capital and perfectly designed for an action-packed hen with the likes of hot pod yoga, white water rafting and plenty of drinking and dancing (we love Coyote Ugly for their ‘Coyote for the Night’ package! Word of warning – always try to avoid rugby dates as prices sky rocket!