Manchester Hen Weekends
Manchester has all the right ingredients for the perfect cool and stylish hen weekends. One of the best reasons for choosing a big city for your luxury hen weekend is the incredible choice that you will have for fantastic accommodation and activities. Manchester is no exception and a hen do in Manchester will offer you all of this with Manchester’s own cool vibe.
From spas to bars and restaurants and shops to nightlife, Manchester has some of the best in the country and we will be able to tailor your hen package to down to the last detail to create your ideal hen party.
We offer all sorts of activities from the Zacapa rum experience to memory book making workshops.
OUR IDEAS FOR MANCHESTER HEN DO ACTIVITIES
- Zacapa rum experience – food and rum tasting
- Champagne Tasting workshop
- Treasure hunt around the heart of Manchester
- Memory book making workshop
- Luxury spa treatments- ideal for relaxing days
- Cocktail making experience – Elixir
- Vintage dance lesson – Burlesque or Charleston dance lesson
- Cupcake Decorating workshop
If the activity you’re interested in isn’t listed above, or you’d like some more ideas for your hen weekend in Manchester, then you can contact us, or visit our full list of Manchester hen activity ideas.
EXAMPLE MANCHESTER HEN WEEKEND PACKAGES
We’ve put together some example Manchester hen weekend packages, to give you some ideas, however if you would like to tailor them, need some further inspiration or have something in mind for your Manchester hen do that you can’t see here, then do get in touch with us.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
All packages include personal organiser and full itinerary
Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct) is included.
- One / Two nights in 4* Spa hotel based on 2 sharing inc. Breakfast & Spa access
- A glass of bubbly each on arrival at the hotel
- Private Karaoke Booth at K2 Karaoke, Manchester – includes two complimentary drinks per person
- Party Bus exclusive private transfer with on board party lights and high-class sound system!
- Cheeky Butler on board the party bus to help serve bubbly!
- VIP Guestlist entry at Revolutions (upgraded drinks packages available)
One night from £147pp
Two night from £207pp
* Please let us know if you would like us to tailor this package for you.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
Offer code must be supplied when booking: MAN2018JUN
Minimum group size of 10 people
The offer is unique to this package and the package cannot be amended.
The offer must be booked before 30th November 2018
Offer is available for travel any time in 201
The offer is subject to availability and only available on new bookings made after 8th October 2018.
SPECIAL OFFER – Complimentary bottles of prosecco for your booth at the club
- One/Two nights in the Hilton Deansgate hotel, based on two people sharing
- Full or Continental Breakfast
- Full use of the hotel spa all weekend
- Private prosecco and champagne tasting at Épernay Champagne and Cocktail Bar
- Three course evening meal in a private dining at Browns
- Guest list nightclub entry to Tiger Tiger
Two nights from £225pp
(minimum group size of 10 people)
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
MANCHESTER HEN PARTY PACKAGES
We’ve put together some different styles of Manchester hen party packages, to give you some inspiration, however if you would like to tailor them, need some further inspiration or have something in mind for your Manchester hen do that you can’t see here, then do get in touch with us.
MANCHESTER HOTELS FOR YOUR HEN PARTY
In Manchester we offer 4* spa and boutique hotels. The hotels are all centrally located, however they are in different areas of the city centre. We can advise which Manchester hotel exactly will be best for your group when we put a hen weekend package together for you, depending on where exactly your daytime and evening hen activities are going to be. We can also offer you different hotel options to choose from to tailor your Manchester hen package when we send you your quote. Contact us to find out more about Manchester hen weekend packages.
HEN NIGHTS OUT IN MANCHESTER
There are different areas to go out on a hen night in Manchester, from the sophisticated bars of Deansgate, to the Northern quarter, or bigger events at the Printworks. We know you won’t want to spend your hen weekend trekking from one side of the city centre to the other when you’re wearing your best heels! So when you book your hen party in Manchester with us, we will make sure that your chosen hotel is near to where you want to go out, and give you our recommendations for the best restaurants, bars and clubs to go to for your group, to make sure you get to see the best of Manchester on your hen night.
USEFUL WEBSITES WITH IDEAS FOR MANCHESTER HEN PARTIES
Manchester’s Northern Quarter is worth a visit during your hen weekend, either during the day to see the shops and cafes, or during the evening for the bars and restaurants.
For ideas on things to do in and around the city, then take a look at the visit Manchester website.
GETTING TO MANCHESTER FOR YOUR HEN DO
- By Train – the main arrival point to the city centre for your hen weekend is Manchester Piccadilly but other stations include Deansgate, Oxford Road and Victoria. We can advise which station would be best for you when we know which hotel you are staying in.
- By Plane – Manchester Airport is just a 20 min train journey to Piccadilly station. Taxis also run regularly.
GETTING AROUND MANCHESTER DURING YOUR HEN WEEKEND
Trams run through the city centre and provide an easy way for hopping between the main areas during your hen do, including the city’s central train stations. Check the Metrolink website for more information.
Transport for Greater Manchester can provide you with more guidance on public transport during your hen weekend in Manchester.
FEEDBACK FROM OUR MANCHESTER HEN CUSTOMERS
“I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how fantastic my hen weekend was! The hotel was lovely, the meals were lovely, the cocktail making was amazing and the birdcage was too! Everyone who came had such a good time! Your service made the whole process completely stress free too ….. I just said what I wanted to do and it was all booked when we arrived! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend your services!”
Olivia C, ManchesterEnquire online