London Hen Party
Here at Orchid City & Spa we specialise in Bespoke Luxury Hen Weekends in London. If you’re planning a London Hen Party and need some ideas get in touch and we’ll help. We tailor all our weekends and include beautiful 5* spa hotels, wonderful daytime elements, and stylish evening venues to make the Perfect Hen Do in London.
Our London Ideas, Hotels & Packages
We’re got loads information on example packages, London hotels and Ideas for London Hen Party weekends, click on the links below for more information.
|Click here for Packages||Click here for Hotels||Click here for Ideas|
Our London Hen Party Guide
London has been our most popular destination for London Hen Parties for the past few year. When groups start thinking about where they can go for a stylish hen Party in the UK London is the obvious option. There is an abundance of fantastic spa hotels and the best shopping and nightlife in the UK. Check out our ultimate hen party in London here.
Our London Reviews
“The weekend was fantastic!! We started off with the pole dance class which was so much fun, the teacher was amazing – so kudos to her! Moved on to Hache for lunch (YUM) then made our way to the hotel. The staff were brilliant, they gave us rooms with beautiful views and also 2 bottles of prosecco on ice in the main room. Just before dinner, we walked across the road to the Double Tree Hilton and went to their rooftop bar – Savage Garden! The best views…! We booked Sarastro (Drury Lane) for dinner it was brilliant (look it up and maybe work with them?). Ended the night with Sway…
The following day we went to the Chesterfield for afternoon tea – I highly recommend it.
All in all, a top weekend and Kalpna had the best time!!
I would like to thank you so much for all your help (not forgetting Elizabeth too). You, Amanda, have been such a pleasure to work with and i would definitely be recommending Orchid City & Spa on social media.
Thank you again,
Dhisha M, London, July 2019
Example London Hen Party Packages
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
Access to our online individual payment is included in this package.
Breakfast is included and is continental
This package is based on 4 people sharing an executive room, prices for 3 people sharing or Superior twins available.
- One / Two nights in 5* Spa hotel inc. Breakfast & Luxury Spa access
- Naked Butler Dance Experience at Pineapple Studio incl. buff butler, private dance lesson, bubbly & a special dance moment for the hen!
- 2 course evening meal with a glass of Prosecco each at The Piano works at 5pm (live pianists)
- Party Bus nightclub tour – incl. entry to 4 different nightspots (and transport between them!)
One night from: £219pp
Two night from: £279pp
* Please let us know if you would like us to Tailor This Package for you.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
Getting to London
• By Train – There are lots of stations in London and these include: PaddingtonWaterloo, King’s Cross, St Pancras – They all have Underground station but you can find out more from National Rail
• By Car – London is very well connected and easy to reach by can due to the UK’s motorway network – with the M1, M2, M3, M4, M11, M20, M23, M25 and M40 in or near London. London has an orbital motorway which is the M25. Please remember if you’re driving into central London then is a Congestion Charge but this doesn’t apply at weekends. It finishes at 6pm on Friday night. For information on parking in London, visit the City of London website.
By Bus – London Victoria Coach Station has buses arriving from all over the country. It’s central and you can find more information about the companies who operate on the TFL site.
• By Plane – There are 5 airports you can play into, London City, Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted
London Hen Party FAQ’S
- How does this work?
Just fill in the form and let us know the elements you want and send it to us. We’ll look into the package you want and send you an email quote with prices and hotels you can choose from.
- Is there any commitment?
No, none at all. Feel free to contact us at any time and we’re more than happy to supply ideas.
- Can we have different combinations of the package?
Yes, that’s fine we can do different versions of the package for different people. So for example, if some people wanted to stay one night and others two nights that’s fine.
- I have somethig in mind not listed, can you do it?
Yes, just let us know what it is and we’ll look into it.
- Can people pay you direct?
Yes, we have an online payment system where group members can pay us direct.
- How do I book?
All we require to secure the weekend is one person’s payment as a deposit. So for example, if your package is £139pp then that would be the deposit for the whole group.
- Is there a minimum group size?
We normally have a minimum group size of 8 people but we can do weekends for 6 people. If you have 6 people let us know and we’ll price it accordingly.
- Can I change the group size after booking?
Yes, you can amend the booking at any stage up until the balance due date which is normally 8 weeks before you travel.
London Hen Party Reviews
“Sorry for the delay, things have been incredibly busy and thank you for the email before hand. I survived the hen do, but only just with a 40 degree fever and tonsillitis.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to your company for everything that you did for us. It was the fourth hen do and probably the last now as we are all happily married off, but was my favourite one by far, The hen weekend was great. All of the hens are still talking about it now. Can you please also pass on my thanks to Elizabeth for helping me with so many questions and tweaking my original ideas, I really appreciate.
The restaurant was great, staff were lovely and gave us a choice of a regular table or a little area which resembled a cozy cave, we took the cozy cave.
The seats to the show were high up but amazing, we all had a great view.
I think all bridesmaids should use your company when planning a hen do, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Sarah G, London, August 2019