Roles Currently available:
– TRAVEL & EVENTS ORGANISER – FULL TIME, Bristol
– TRAVEL & EVENTS ADVISER – FULL TIME, Bristol
ABOUT THE ROLES…
If you have a love of luxury travel or event management we have some fantastic positions for you. We are currently recruiting for two roles. The positions are full time roles based in our Bristol office.
The Travel & Events Advisor position require you to deal with potential customers and help them build their perfect weekend. You will interact with both the customers and suppliers and create proposals for them to consider.
Once the customer has finalised their plan, the group will be passed over the the Travel & Events Organiser who will book in all the elements and produce an itinerary for the group. You’ll also need to ensure the event runs smoothly and update any suppliers of changes.
Orchid City & Spa is a luxury group travel specialist based in Bristol. The company was established in 2011 and has developed a strong reputation in the industry. We specialise in tailor-made stylish Spa Weekends, Stylish Hen Parties and Sophisticated Birthday Weekends for groups, who expect excellent customer service.
We pride ourselves in our high levels of customer service and focus on ensuring we get positive feedback from all groups.
These jobs will be based in our office in Clifton, Bristol. The position will be 5 days a week, 08.30-17.00 and includes Saturday work.
If you wish to apply for the role you should have all or most of the following:
• Excellent organisational skills
• A solid understanding of customer service
• A desire to be part of an ambitious team
• Structured and logical approach to problem solving
• Basic IT skills
• Passion for travel
• A strong work ethic
• A polite telephone manner
• A love of the nicer things in life
• Good sense of humour
YOU WILL GET…
In return we will offer a chance to be a vital part of our fun and growing team. This is an exciting time for our business, and we anticipate steady growth in the company over the next few years. This is fantastic opportunity to be a key part of the team, helping to shape our future. We offer :
• Salary – £17k – £20k
• Bonus for Travel Adviser Position
• Basic event management / Sales training
• Fantastic familiarisation trips
• A place to work where people matter and your contribution will be valued
• Great opportunity for career growth, if you demonstrate your ability to grow with the company
If you think this is you, and you would like to apply for the role please send us the following:
• Copy of your CV
• Cover message explaining why you would like to work with us in no more than 200 words
IMPORTANT: No experience is required, we can train you. We’re looking for the person with the right personality, attitude and work ethic. We’ll teach you the skills you need. If you have some of the required skills then great, but don’t worry if you don’t.
Send it to: [email protected]
Closing dates for applications: 28/02/20