Inspiring Celebrity Soirees
We all enjoy hearing what the rich and famous get up to. They too like a hen party to remember. Here are some of our five favourite inspiring celebrity soirees to take inspiration from without the extravagant price tag!
- Lilly Allen enjoyed a sophisticated celebration with a gourmet cooking lesson from Gordon Ramsey at the Savoy Grill! Unfortunately we can’t arrange an appearance from this fiery Michelin starred chef but why not try a Masterchef style cookery lesson which will be sure to add some heat in the kitchen.
- Rochelle Wiseman/Humes made the most of the spa with facials and a make-over after an active horse hack and Zumba. We can arrange all of these activities, for an exclusive horse riding session how about including a Hyde Park hack for the hens.
- It is rumoured that during The Duchess of Cambridge – Kate Middleton’s intimate event she effortlessly executed the dance routine for Cheryl Cole’s solo single Fight for this Love! Apparently she even looked thepart! If you want to follow in the Duchess footsteps our friends at Dance Party Experience can help with a class at the Pineapple dance studios.
- Amongst the alcohol Poppy Delevingne appreciated a Chanel tea party during one of her many hen parties. For those on a budget vintage tea parties are a fabulous late lunch option before the weekend gets too wild!
- Katy Perry had Rihanna planning her hen party so she was certainly celebrating in style. They hired Cirque du Soleil and whilst no typical maid of honour or bridesmaid could do this, how about entertaining the group with a show in the well-known West End.