Top 10 Trending Cities for a Hen Party in 2018
Do you have a friend in need of a hen and not sure where to start? Have no fear dear we have put together our list of the top 10 trending cities for a hen in 2018 and why we love them:
- London – the UK capital of course and where better for a classy English Hen Weekend! There is something for everyone here but we particularly love Bottomless Brunch with free-flowing Prosecco at Villandry and a bouncy blow dry (with Prosecco of course) at Duck & Dry Blow Dry Bar followed by a VIP reserved area in the club with some Champagne – 5* all the way!
- Leeds – a flourishing cultural scene, a growing foodie reputation and thriving nightlife – our top pick for a classy Northern Hen Weekend! In Leeds we love the Crowne Plaza hotel – they offer Prosecco & Strawberries on arrival, suite upgrades for the bride-to-be and a PJ party with mini desserts & canapes!
- Bristol – Orchid HQ’s home city with its own unique identity, a fierce independent culture and hip nightlife scene. You won’t be bored in Bristol with the likes of gin tasting at the Harbour Hotel, butlers in the buff at Bauhinia, and afternoon tea at the Ivy!
- Oxford – Think champagne punting and spa treatments in our favourite university city. A recent favourite is Bottomless brunch at George St Social if you want to start your Saturday boozy!
- Bath – this spa town is well worth a visit if you’ve got a bountiful budget! Think rooftop pools, picnics in the park and punting on the river!
- Cardiff – the wonderful Welsh capital and perfectly designed for an action-packed hen with the likes of hot pod yoga, white water rafting and plenty of drinking and dancing! Word of warning – avoid rugby dates as prices sky rocket!
- Birmingham – Great ‘meet you half-way’ destination if you’ve got a group spread all over the country. We go super classy in Birmingham with dinner at Gaucho or Marco Pierre White, and ladies lunchtime cocktail classes at the Botanist!
- Newcastle – For the party capital of the UK we prescribe a blow dry at U County Spa with a glass of Prosecco, cocktail classes at Madam Koos and party buses adorned with buff butlers & bubbly!
- Manchester – With a city so big it’s hard to know where to start but we’ve got our finger on the pulse and have picked out our top spots. Think classy cocktail classes with dinner at The Refinery Spinningfields, afternoon tea at Cloud 23, Choctails (yes it is exactly what you think – chocolate and cocktails!)
- Cheltenham– If you’re going for a cute, cosy Cotswolds vibe then Cheltenham is the one. Our groups love private dining at the Malmaison, sensory Eau d’Ange afternoon tea at The Queens’ Hotel and scenic horse riding through picturesque villages.