Glasgow Hen Do
Are you planning a Glasgow Hen Do? If you are then we’ve got some brilliant Glasgow Hen party packages. Our stylish hen do’s in Glasgow are perfect for groups looking for something a bit special.
Example Glasgow Hen Weekend Packages
We’ve put together some Glasgow hen weekend packages, to give you some inspiration and ideas. If you would like to adapt any of the packages then do get in touch with us.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct) is included.
- One/Two nights at a the Village Glasgow hotel based on 2 sharing inc. breakfast & spa access
- 1 Hour Private Life Drawing Class, includes a nude life model and your expert artist to guide you through your masterpiece
- Tipsy Tea, to include a selection of finger sandwiches, mini cakes and sweet treats – all with your choice of cocktail!
- Guest list nightclub entry (drinks packages available)
One night from: £126pp
Two night from: £163pp
Our ideas for Glasgow hen do Activities
- Escape room experience – each session lasts around 1hr
- Private function room hire at the hotel so you can play games
- Butler in the buff to serve you cocktails – 1 butler for 2hrs
- Two course evening meal in a stylish restaurant of your choice
- Guest list nightclub entry to Revolution Bar with reserved private area, personal service & a ‘Gin, Vodka or Mojito Box’ to make & shake your own cocktail creations (speciality gin, mixers & garnishes)
If the activity you’re interested in isn’t listed above, or you’d like some more ideas for your hen weekend in Glasgow, then you can contact us,
Glasgow hotels for your Hen Party
In Chester we offer the brilliant Village Glasgow hotel and the Malmaison hotel Glasgow. The hotel has a wonderful spa and we can arrange treatments there for you.
Useful websites with ideas for hen parties
Local tourist information can be a really good place to come up with additional ideas for weekends. We suggest having a look at Visit Glasgow. There are also nightlife ideas on their site.
Getting to Glasgow for your Hen Do
- By Train – Glasgow Station is the best option for central Glasgow – find out more from ScotRail
- By Plane – Glasgow has its own airport just a short drive from the city centre.
- By Car – Glasgow is linked by several motorways. The main ones are: M8, M74 and M77.
- By Bus or Coach – National Express Buses go from the Buchanan Bus Station.
Reviews from our hen customers
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! What an awesome hen weekend. Everything went to plan and the hen loved it!!
You made it all seem so easy. Everyone commented how well planned it was and how it hadn’t cost them a fortune. Having the meals included in the price is genius!
Pizza express we’re so welcoming, the girl that did the dance class was amazing, don’t think I’ve laughed so much in a long time. Our butler was amazing, he knew when to have a joke and when to leave things (for the ones who weren’t too sure). The meal at the Cosy club was so nice too. Then the box at Revolution was amazing!!! Soooooooo much alcohol and we were even given a demonstration!
Honestly there aren’t the words to thank you all. One of the hens has already told her friend about you for the hen she’s organising.
I tried to add the # to some of our pictures but not sure it worked. The dance video should never be seen by anyone .
Thank you again!!”
Paula C, Leeds, November 2018