Edinburgh Hen Weekends
It’s hardly surprising that Edinburgh is one of the most popular destinations for luxury and stylish hen weekends. As one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with a fabulous cultural heritage and an incredible choice of boutique and grand luxury accommodation, any stylish hen party will fall head over heels for this wonderful city.
Whether it’s exploring the Castle and cobbled streets of the Old Town, chilling out in one of Edinburgh’s many luxury spas or simply taking in the stunning views, Edinburgh has something to offer every sophisticated hen do.
Our hen weekend activities range from the energetic treasure hunts around the Royal Mile to the more relaxing Whiskey tasting experience.
OUR IDEAS FOR EDINBURGH HEN DO ACTIVITIES
- Whiskey Tasting experience – a wee dram of Whisky to start your hen night off!
- Sightseeing open top bus tour – see the sights during your hen weekend
- Cocktail making experience – a few pre-dinner drinks
- Treasure hunt around the Royal Mile – make the hen weekend a little more competitive
- Luxury spa treatments – ideal for relaxing hen spa days
- Highland Fling dance experience – the right sort of fling for a hen weekend!
- Glass painting workshop – one of the more popular craft workshops for hen parties
If the activity you’re interested in isn’t listed above, or you’d like some more ideas for your hen weekend in Edinburgh, then you can contact us, or visit our full list of Edinburgh hen activity ideas.
EXAMPLE EDINBURGH HEN WEEKEND PACKAGES
We’ve put together some Edinburgh hen weekend packages, to give you some ideas, however if you would like to tailor them, need some further inspiration or have something in mind for your Edinburgh hen party that you can’t see here, then do get in touch with us.
EDINBURGH HEN PARTY PACKAGES
We’ve put together some different styles of Edinburgh hen party packages, to give you some inspiration, however if you would like to tailor them, need some further inspiration or have something in mind for your Edinburgh hen do that you can’t see here, then do get in touch with us.
EDINBURGH HOTELS FOR YOUR HEN PARTY
In Edinburgh we work with 4* and 5* spa hotels. We can advise which hotel exactly will be best for your group when we put a hen weekend package together for you, depending on where exactly your daytime and evening hen activities are going to be. We can also offer you different hotel options to choose from to tailor your Edinburgh hen package when we send you your quote. Contact us to find out more about Edinburgh hen weekend packages.
HEN NIGHTS OUT IN EDINBURGH
As you’d expect with any European capital city, Edinburgh has a lot to offer for your hen night out – sophisticated and swanky cocktail bars sit side by side with traditional pubs and world-class restaurants.
George Street and Thistle street offer more upmarket options, however if it’s more a pub crawl that you’re after then Greater Grassmarket will fit the bill.
When you book your hen weekend in Edinburgh with us, we will give you our recommendations for the best restaurants, bars and late night spots to go to for your group, to make sure you get to see the best of this wonderful city on your hen night.
USEFUL WEBSITES WITH IDEAS FOR EDINBURGH HEN PARTIES
For an upmarket shopping experience during the day, take a look at what Multrees Walk has to offer.
GETTING TO EDINBUGH FOR YOUR HEN DO
- By Train – Edinburgh has two main train stations: Edinburgh Waverley, which is in the heart of the city centre and Haymarket which lies a mile or so west of Princes Street – find out more from National Rail. We can advise which station would be best for your hen party when we know which hotel you’d like to stay in.
- By Plane – Edinburgh Airport is located 8 miles west of the capital and there are a range of transport options for travelling to and from the city centre.
- By Car – Edinburgh enjoys easy access to the Scottish motorway system.
GETTING AROUND EDINBURGH DURING YOUR HEN WEEKEND
We can advise which station would be best for your hen party when we know which hotel you’d like to stay in.
Buses and trams run throughout the city to help you get around quickly during your hen weekend.
FEEDBACK FROM OUR EDINBURGH HEN CUSTOMERS
“We all had an absolute ball. The age group ranged from 30 to 65 and the oldies had just as much fun.
Everyone was included in the Highland games so could join in to the best of their abilities. The instructors were great fun and we all had a good laugh.
The Monkey Barrel was a intimate venue which worked really well and it was nice having a mixture of acts.
Our spa treatments were the perfect treat on the Sunday after using all our energy. I did feel there wasn’t much choice for me on the light lunch being gluten and dairy free.
Everything ran perfectly and I would definately use you again for a weekend away. A lot of my friends have been on loads of hen do’s and said that this was the best one.
Thank you so much
Jane I, Edinburgh, 2018Enquire online