This beautiful walled city, rich in ancient history is the perfect destination for groups. Renowned for it's awe-inspiring architecture, quaint cobbled streets and of course York Minster it is a rather special destination just two hours by train from London.
If shopping is on the cards for you every style and taste can be met in this shopping gem whether it is independent boutiques, high street names, designer labels, vintage and antique stores.
York is the foodie capital of Yorkshire! You can dine out on anything contemporary to traditional from gastro-pubs to Michelin starred restaurants.
If the quintessentially British phenomenon of afternoon tea is what you're looking for York can offer this in almost any style, whether it is a Mad Hatter themed tea party or afternoon tea with a gin & tonic twist.
When the sun goes down, the city bursts into life with incredible continental style wine bars, riverside terraces, real ale pubs and nightclubs...again something for every style!
If it’s a York hen party that you’re interested in, then take a look at our York hen weekends page.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
- One / two nights in a 4* York Hotel based on two people sharing
- Breakfast included
- Full use of the spa/leisure facilities at the hotel
- Gin Tasting at The Botanist – 90 minute session where you will enjoy a range of expertly selected gins and learn to identify the unique flavours and botanicals in every bottle.
- 3 course meal in private dining room for the evening
- Butler in the buff to serve you and play games for 2 hours during your dinner
- Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct)
- Personal event organiser
- Full itinerary including our recommendations for the best bars in York
One night price from £229pp
Two night price from £310pp
* Please let us know if you would like us to tailor this package for you.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
FEEDBACK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
“We had the best weekend ever! It was amazing! Everything went very smoothly and we couldn’t have been more happier! Thank you Best wishes Katherine”
Katherine B, Bristol, July
PHOTO CREDIT: KIPPA MATTHEWS – COPYRIGHT NOTICE