Oxford, the 'City of Dreaming Spires' has more to offer than just culture and history (although these are the reasons it is so famed). This beautiful city has an even mix of ancient and modern making it the perfect destination for your girls weekend away.
And the nightlife isn't just there for the students - there are also a great selection of upmarket cocktail bars, fine dining restaurants and quirky bars and brasseries for those who'd rather a more sophisticated evening out.
If you are planning your spa weekend away in Oxford look no further. Stay at a beautiful 4* spa hotel and choose from one of our suggested packages below...or create your own!
We especially recommend the Champagne Punting and the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.
If it’s an Oxford hen party that you’re interested in, then take a look at our Oxford hen weekends page.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct) is included.
- One / Two nights in 4* Spa hotel (either Oxford Thames or Oxford Spires Hotel) based on 2 sharing inc. Breakfast & Spa access
- Cocktail making masterclass private to your group at Hanks Bar
- Butler in the buff at your cocktail class to help you shake things up
- Three course meal at the hotel (either day, lunch or dinner)
- Half a bottle of wine each included with your meal at the hotel
- Guest list nightclub entry to The Varsity Club Oxford
One night from £179pp
Two night from £264pp
* Please let us know if you would like us to tailor this package for you.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]yandspa.co.uk
FEEDBACK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
“Thank you very much Ashley.
Just had our dance and cocktail class, it was amazing. Ben our teacher was great but Nick our cocktail class teacher was amazing, it was brilliant a great time had by all.
It really was a great weekend. The location of the hotel was fantastic and really easy to get everywhere. The hotel was lovely too.
I will definately recommend you all to family and friends.
Laura C, Cardiff, May 2017