Thinking about somewhere to chill out and relax, indulge and spoil yourself? Then Cheltenham is perfect for you. Located on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, offering wonderful drives to nearby country pubs, Cheltenham boasts an exceptional range of superb quality accommodation, restaurants, cafes, entertainment and luxurious Spas.
Whether the lads are in town for the horseracing or the crowds are in for the many festivals that the town hosts, there is always so much going on in this town with its tree-lined avenues, colourful parks, pavement cafes and chic continental atmosphere. Also, a perfect setting for retail heaven!
From the Promenade to central Montpelier there is an abundance of distinctive shops with a wide reputation for their special occasion collections, eveningwear and antique jewellery. Also tucked away behind Montpelier you'll find the trendy Suffolks with a growing number of small specialist shops as well as many desirable restaurants and cafes. In keeping with the town's spa heritage, Cheltenham is home to many exceptional spas to refresh mind and body and offer the perfect break.
If it’s a Cheltenham hen party that you’re interested in, then take a look at our Cheltenham hen weekends page.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct) is included.
- One / Two nights in 4* Spa hotel based on 2 sharing inc. Breakfast & Spa access
- Bottomless brunch served at The Fire Station with unlimited
Bellinis or Prosecco
- Glass of bubbly each on arrival to dinner
- 3 course meal with half a bottle of wine each in the private dining room in the Malmaison hotel restaurant
- Butler in the buff at the meal in private dining to serve you drinks
- Guest list nightclub entry to Revolutions (other venues avail.)
One night from: £184pp
Two night from: £221pp
* Please let us know if you would like us to tailor this package for you.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
FEEDBACK FROM OUR CHELTENHAM CUSTOMERS
“Just wanted to say thanks for organising a great weekend, everyone was so impressed especially when the hotel upgraded the bride to the penthouse. They scored me extra brownie points.
Can you pass on my thanks to Danielle and also to the Welsh male receptionist. I didn’t get his name but he was so helpful, everything I asked for he sorted for me he was brilliant.”
Kimberley O, Cheltenham, April 2017