You cannot find more culture and history in one city! Cambridge is a city of hidden gems, impressive architecture and quaint passages leading you through the market place and colleges via a blend of independent shops and beautiful eateries for every style.
Situated on the River Cam you will find an abundance of river-based activities to keep you amused. Ever thought you could sip cocktails aboard a punt with your own personal mixologist making you drinks as you go? How about Cream Tea on a river boat? This is all very do-able in Cambridge.
And if you fancy a night on the tiles, the lively student legacy has left plenty of nightlife options open for you!
If you’re looking for ideas for a Cambridge hen party, then take a look at our Cambridge hen weekends page.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct) is included.
- One / Two nights in 4* Cambridgeshire Spa hotel based on 2 sharing inc. Breakfast & Spa access
- A 50 minute chauffeured punt tour along the river, with scenic views of the college backs and option to bring your own drinks!
- Life Drawing Class – learn drawing techniques from a skilled artist with help from a live nude model as your muse
- Guest list entry to Revolution Saturday night
- Reserved table with a ‘cocktail box’ – choose from Ketel One, Beefeater, Beefeater Pink, Bombay or Ciroc and have it delivered to your table with mixers
- Sunday Roast at the Cambridge Chophouse after moseying around the city centre
One night – from £151pp
Two nights – from £216pp
* Please let us know if you would like us to tailor this package for you.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
FEEDBACK FROM OUR CAMBRIDGE CUSTOMERS
Just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you to you and the team for organising a fabulous weekend.
Everything went perfectly smoothly, all the companies were prepared for our arrival and gave us a very warm welcome. I work in the service industry and I’m aware of how these things can go spectacularly wrong!
Please pass on our thanks to all your partners.
I will be recommending your services to friends, family and colleagues.
With very best regards
Emma W, Cambridge, May 2017