Chester Hen Do
Are you planning a Chester Hen Do? If you are then we’ve got some brilliant Chester Hen party packages. Our stylish hen do’s in Chester are perfect for groups looking for something a bit special.
Example Chester Hen Weekend Packages
We’ve put together some Chester hen weekend packages, to give you some inspiration and ideas. If you would like to adapt any of the packages then do get in touch with us.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct) is included.
- One/Two nights at a the Crowne Plaza Chester based on 2 sharing inc. breakfast & spa access
- Nude Life Drawing Class – 1 hour
- Private cocktail making masterclass at Havana Fiesta incl.a Strawberry Daiquiri on arrival, make 2x cocktails each, a flavoured Tequila shot, sharing Nachos & Tacos
- Two course meal Havana Fiesta incl. a Rum Punch Cocktail and after dinner drink !
- Guest list entry to Revolution Saturday night
- Reserved table with a ‘cocktail box’ – choose from Ketel One, Beefeater, Beefeater Pink, Bombay or Ciroc and have it delivered to your table with mixers
- Traditional afternoon tea served at the hotel on Sunday before you leave
One night from: £162pp
Two night from: £245pp
Our ideas for Chester hen do Activities
- Treasure hunt around the centre of Chester- combining teamwork, logic and plenty of sightseeing
- Spa day with 2 treatments each and a light spa lunch
- Reserved booth in a bar in Chester with ‘Make your own Mojito Box’
- Cocktail making master class in Chester – three drinks included
- Dirty Dancing Style dance class
If the activity you’re interested in isn’t listed above, or you’d like some more ideas for your hen weekend in Chester, let us know. then you can contact us,
Chester hotels for your Hen Party
In Chester we offer the brilliant Village Chester St. Davids hotel. The hotel has a wonderful spa and we can arrange treatments there for you.
Useful websites with ideas for hen parties
Local tourist information can be a really good place to come up with additional ideas for weekends. We suggest having a look at Visit Chester. There are also nightlife ideas on their site.
Getting to Chester for your Hen Do
- By Train – Chester Station is the best option for central Chester- find out more from National Rail
- By Plane – Manchester and Liverpool airports are the best options if you’re flying.
- By Car – Chester is linked by several mototways. The main ones are: M6, M56 and M53
- By Bus or Coach – National Express Buses go from the new Bus Interchange on Gorse Stacks Stand N.
Reviews from our hen customers
“Following on from our verbal conversation I just wanted to say a huge big thank you for all the hard work, care and attention to detail that u put in for our weekend away in Bath!
The chosen hotel was perfectly located in the centre and the girls all loved their salubrious rooms plus the delicious breakfast was a very big hit the next day! We certainly tested the kitchen for their poached eggs and smashed advocado option!!
Cocktail making at sub 13 was fantastic and the barman was extremely knowledgeable and skilled in what he showed us plus everyone loved ‘having a go’ too!! Aqua restaurant provided scrummy food to soak up all the cocktails and great ambiance plus we actually made it to circo and had another drink in one of the many cosy lounges! All in all great choice of really good quality venues plus most importantly lots of fun had!! We will most certainly be booking another weekend away with you in the new year!!
Thanks once again both of you for huge success!!
Be back in touch again soon!
Jane N, Bath, November 2018