Bournemouth Hen Weekends
Summer is perfect for a Hen Party Bournemouth weekend. In fact, it’s a brilliant location all year round. We think Bournemouth is the perfect location for a sophisticated hen weekend! Not only do you have the beaches but also the great nightlife and we have some great hotel options for you too.
We have handpicked a couple of 4* Spa hotels that we think are great for groups looking for something a bit more special than the normal Bournemouth B&B. For the Hen night we’ve created some great evening packages with meals, bars, cocktail sessions and booths in clubs. If you’re looking for the Perfect Bournemouth hen do then please get in touch and we’ll be able to give you more details and prices.
Our Ideas for Bournemouth Hen Do Activities
It’s a Knockout – great team building, can’t be beaten for mad moments and general hen fun.
Poole Harbour Cruise – enjoy the on-board bar or arrange bar stops along the way during your cruise
Cocktail class – a couple of hours learning and drinking cocktails!
Treasure hunt around the centre of Bournemouth – combining teamwork, logic and plenty of sightseeing
Gin Tasting with Afternoon Tea – Gin tasting followed by high tea with gin & tonic cupcakes completing the experience
Murder mystery events – traditionally includes full interactive events with actors, a 3 course meal, wine and prizes
Luxury spa treatments – ideal for relaxing days
If the activity you’re interested in isn’t listed above, or you’d like some more ideas for your hen weekend in Bournemouth, then you can contact us.
Example Bournemouth Hen Party Packages
We’ve put together some Bournemouth hen weekend packages, to give you some initial ideas. Nothing is set in stone and we can tailor any of our hen packages. If you would like to tailor them please get in touch and we’ll adapt them for you.
Our minimum group size for this package is 8 people.
Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct) is included.
- One / Two nights in Spa hotel based on 2 sharing inc. Breakfast & Spa access
- Arrive in style to a glass of bubbly each at the hotel!
- 1 Hour Private Life Drawing Class, includes a nude life model and your expert artist to guide you through your masterpiece
- Private Cocktail Masterclass at Aruba, make it a weekend to remember with a guided class where you’ll each get to mix and shake a selection of delicious cocktails!
- VIP Guest list nightclub entry to Cameo Nightclub with reserved private booth and bottles of bubbly!
One night from £129pp
Two night from £165pp
* Please let us know if you would like us to Tailor This Package for you.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
Bournemouth hen party hotels
For Bournemouth we offer a couple of different modern, 4* spa hotels. They are both in good locations. Contact us for specific hotel packages in Bournemouth.
Review from Bournemouth Hen Party
Thank you so much!! We all had a amazing time, the hotel was amazing.. food was great but too posh for a hen party! We would of been happy with burger and chips.. but we are not complaining… it was all amazing!
I did tag one photo in Instagram.. hopefully you got it!
Thanks again.. I will def recommend you!
Emma R, Exeter, August 2018
Our Bournemouth Hen Party Packages
We’ve put together some different styles of Bournemouth hen party packages, to help get you started, however if you would like some further inspiration or have something specific in mind for your Bournemouth hen do that you can’t see here, then do get in touch with us.
Hen nights out in Bournemouth
The whole team at Orchid City & Spa love Bournemouth and we can’t think of a better location for a Bournemouth hen night out! We know that not every group is the same, but we would be really happy to recommend the best evening venues for you . When you book your hen weekend in Bournemouth with us, we will give you our nightlife recommendations for the best places to go. We’ll make sure you have a brilliant night out in Bournemouth.
Useful websites for Bournemouth hens
If you’d like some more ideas for nightlife them check out this site for ideas for clubs, bars and pubs.
Getting to Bournemouth for your hen do
- By Train – Bournemouth Train station has good links and there is a direct train from London Waterloo. It takes less than two hours. Book your tickets with National Rail
- By Plane – Bournemouth Airport
- By Car – Bournemouth can be reached on the A338 from the North/East and the A35 from the South/West. If you are coming from London it is M3, M27 then A338.
Feedback from our Bournemouth hen customers
“Just a quick email to thank you – the weekend went very well and everyone had a fantastic time!! Kx”
Kate H, August 2018