5 ideas on how to make your Bath weekend extra special
Here are our ideas for making your Bath Weekend Extra Special
- Photo tour of Bath – see Bath from a new perspective. You will be shown the iconic sights for which Bath is famous for but also unique angles & viewpoints for taking your shots. After the shoot the photographer will give you a memory card (literally) with all your snaps.
- Afternoon Tea Picnic at the Royal Crescent – Our friends at B Bakery (newly opened in Bath in 2017) are offering an afternoon tea picnic! What could be more perfect in sunny weather than enjoying all of your favourite sweet treats alfresco?! We recommend taking it up to the iconic Royal Crescent to delicately devour & take in the views.
- Suite upgrade for the bride to be – we love this as a little something special for the bride-to-be but something you can all enjoy as it makes for the perfect sleepover/getting ready for a night out room.
- Exclusively hire the Cross Baths at the Thermae Spa – a private open-air pool for your group with some Prosecco of course – you can’t get any more VIP than this!
- Gin High Tea Experience – exclusive to your group at Circo Bar & Lounge – The gin high tea combines a classic high tea experience with a professionally delivered gin tasting. Lasts approx. 2 hours and include 4 gins, plenty of food and a dedicated expert to guide you.