Bachelorette Party Ideas
If you’re planning a party in the UK and you’re looking for Bachelorette Party Ideas then we have lots options. Bachelorette Parties or Hen Parties can be tricky to plan so our team can help and make it easy for you. If this is your first time organising a Bachelorette weekend then we’ve created lots of ideas below to help. Contact us if you would like a bespoke weekend.
Our Bachelorette Party Ideas
So, what sort of Bachelorette Party are you looking to plan? We can arrange a mixture of types of Bachelorette Parties, from relaxing to adventurous.
- Makeup Party – Bespoke M.A.C Makeup party in London – See more here
- Spa Day at The Thermae Bath Spa in Bath, inc. access to the rooftop pool – See more here
- Personalised Sightseeing Treasure Hunt around Edinburgh – See more here
- Gin Discovery Tour at the Edinburgh Gin Distillery – See more here
- Traditional Afternoon Tea at Tigerlily – See more here
- Bottomless Brunch at Lost and Found, inc. delicious brunch dish and unlimited Prosecco, Bloody Marys, Mimosas or Bellinis – See more here
- Make Your Own Mojito Box at Revolution, includes guest list entry, reserved area for your group – See more here
- Private Cocktail Making Masterclass at Dirty Martini, inc. Bellini on arrival, 2 cocktail to make and shake and a delicious sharing food platter – See more here
- Yoga and Prosecco Brunch with Yoga Vibes London – See more here
- Life Drawing Session inc. instruction and equipment – See more here
Bachelorette Party Packages
Bachelorette Example Package Ideas
Here are some of our package ideas for hen or Bachelorette parties various locations around the UK. We can tailor any or our Bachelorette parties to include any elements you want.
Search for Bachelorette Packages
Styles of Bachelorette Party Ideas
Bachelorette parties come in lots of different styles. Some groups want relaxing weekends away in Spa hotels. Other groups prefer to do more adventurous activites. Some groups want a both of both. Whatever your style we can help. Our ‘What’s your Style‘ page may help you decide what sort of Bachelorette group you are.
Planning a Bachelorette Party
Here’s our ideas and ‘Things to think about’ list for planning a Bachelorette Party.
1 – Most importantly, figure out how many people you have for the Bachelorette party.
2 – Find out from the bride if there is a budget for the weekend (and stick to it).
3 – Ask the bride what sort of Bachelorette party she would would like and if there are any specific elements she would like to include.
4 – Decide on a location that you think will be suitable. We’ll be able to advise on this if you are looking for ideas.
5 – Work out what you want to include and how many nights you would like to stay.
6 – Don’t forget about the food and drink. Lots of groups leave this to the last minute but it’s worth working this out in advance.
7 – Think about logistic. How people are getting there, how you’re getting to the different locations for activities.
8 – Don’t put too many elements in the weekend. Try and leave time for people to relax and spend time together.
7 – It’s all about the finishing touches. These are the things that make the weekend really special.
Bachelorette Party Ideas in the UK
We can arrange Bachelorette Parties in all our locations in the UK. Choose your location below.Enquire online
We also offer:
- Low key and chilled hen party ideas
- Hen Spa Scotland Packages
- Private spa for hen parties
- Cheap hen spa packages
- No drinking alcohol free hen ideas
- Unusual and quirky hen party ideas
- Hen parties for over 40’s
- Pamper Party Ideas
- Winter Hen Ideas
- Hen Ideas by month
- Gay Stag and Hen Ideas
- Family Hen Do Ideas
Also have a look at our London Bachelorette Party Ideas.