Ashley Vs. Emma – Hen Party Rivalry!
Hot topics in the office are often wedding talk and of course hen parties, regardless of the fact no one has ‘put a ring on it’ for Emma and I it certainly hasn’t stopped us from planning our ultimate girly getaway over lunch! There is nothing like a little bit of hen party rivalry!
Even not so little girls like to plan their big day and all the fun that comes with it, just nowadays we can be more realistic! Both of us have different plans for our weekends and have tried to be as realistic as we can with the groups we would have attending.
Ashley’s Adventure – Leeds
I have chosen Leeds for my Hen Party; this friendly Yorkshire city certainly knows how to party from laid back bars to late-night clubs it offers plenty to choose from.
Those who would be invited to my future hen party don’t all know each other so it’s important to me to have a space such as the suite where we can all spend time together and get glammed up for an evening out.
• One night in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, based on two people sharing
• Full or Continental Breakfast
• Full use of the pool, gym and spa all weekend
• Hen’s room upgraded to a Suite
• A 1 hour life drawing class
• A glass of bucks fizz each and buffet served in the suite
• Full Makeup and Vintage Hair Makeover
• Guest list nightclub entry and a booth with 2 bottle of pink bubbly
• Personal event organiser
• Access to our online payment system so group members can pay us direct
• Our recommendations for the best bars in Leeds
Price vary depending on lots of elements but generally i’d be looking around £200pp from this weekend.
Emma’s escapade – London
• One / two nights in a central 5* spa hotel based on two sharing
• Continental breakfast included
• Full use of the spa facilities all weekend
• Glass of bubbly on arrival
• Private hire at the Duck & Dry Chelsea Boutique – Updo and Blow Dry Bar including a personal stylist for your updo or blow dry, dedicated bar staff and your chosen playlist
• Complimentary Prosecco on arrival at Duck & Dry
• Butler in the Buff to serve you canapés at your accommodation before your night out
• VIP drinks package at a stylish London venue
• Personal Event organiser
• Access to our online payment facility so group members can pay us direct
• Detailed itinerary including our recommendations for the best places to go in London
Again price’s vary but we would roughly be looking at £230 for one night and £290 for two nights.
So Emma’s reason for a London weekend;
“Why this package? London for me will always be a top destination pick as the city can offer all sorts of fun and wonderful things. It is also a good location for people travelling across the country with great transport routes. Starting off the weekend with a glass of bubbly and pamper day sets the tone perfectly for a girly hen party followed by something a little more crazy in the evening!
As I have quite a few people I want to enjoy the weekend with I would definitely stay for 2 night with my close family and friends for some much need spa time before the rest of the group arrive on the Saturday”
I love Emma’s hen do ideas as she does mine, its good news we get to attend both… eventually!