Pottery Painting provides a creative and relaxing activity that everyone can enjoy. It's a great for those looking to catch up with some old friends or a fun start to a hen party. The painted pottery is an ideal memento of the weekend or could be a unique present for the bride-to-be such as a colour co-ordinated breakfast set. You don't have to be particularly artistic for Pottery Painting, all the studios have plenty of creative tools and ideas to help you create a masterpiece.
Minimum / Max group size: 8 people minimum however varies in different studios
Duration: 2 hours
Destinations available: Nationwide
Other information: Most studios are happy for groups to bring bubbly, wine, cakes etc, and tea, coffee and soft drinks are available.
Example Package London:
- One or two nights in 5* central Spa hotel based on two people sharing
- Continental Breakfast
- Full use of the luxury spa all weekend
- A Pottery Painting workshop including sandwiches and a hot drink
- 3 course meal at Grace, including club entry after dinner (private dining rooms available)
- Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct)
- Personal event organiser
- Full itinerary including our recommendations for the best bars in London
Prices from £169pp (Two nights from £223pp)