A make-up workshop is a great way to rediscover make-up or learn some new tricks for your night out. The class is taught by a professional make-up artist in a relax and fun environment. All the equipment needed is provided and you will use high-grade professional make-up to learn the essential techniques such as brush techniques, creating the perfect natural base, eye shadow blending with a smokey eye, working with blusher and using the right textures for your skin type.
Included in the workshop is organic juice and a mini macaroon, you can bring your own bubbly along to the workshop if you wanted to create Buck's fizz.
Also as an option there is a nail bar that can be hired out for additional pampering.
Minimum / Max group size: 8 people minimum – 18 people maximum
Duration: 2 hours
Destinations available: Bath
Example Package Bath:
- One night in 5* spa hotel in Bath based on two people sharing
- Full or Continental Breakfast
- Full access to the pool, gym and spa all weekend
- A 2 hour make-up lesson with complimentary organic juice and a mini treat
- Guest list nightclub entry
- Personal event organiser
- Access to our online payment facility (so your friends can pay us direct)
- Detailed itinerary including our recommendations for the best bars in Bath