Whether it's the Mothers Ruin approach, or the ice cold G&T on a summers afternoon, gin is one of the most popular spirits but there's so much choice!
In this fun session, one of our experiences barman will take you through different types of gin and you will get to taste the difference. During the session your group will also be able to make your own flavoured gin with a choice of over 20 different essences.
Included in the activity:
- The event takes place on the Chesterfield Sofa with An Audrey Hepburn movie on the big screen in the background.
- Your group takes a trip around the 'Gin Table' smelling Botanicals that make up gin
- You all get 4 gins to taste all served from teapot to teacup...
- High tea food can be served throughout the two hour session. This will also include special Gin & Tonic cupcakes!
The aim will be to try gin using your own infusions that you will make from selecting various ingredients and then making a tea bag and infusing the gin in the tea pot. Then you'll be split into teams and play a gin spotting game, by each team trying to identify what the other has put in their gin - based on the botanicals that they smelt earlier. Other gins for range and variety will be included including Sloe Gin and Damson Gin
Your group will also be left to chat and relax trying the gins and generally enjoying yourselves!
Minimum / Max group size: Minimum 8 people
Duration: 2 hours
Destinations available: Bath, Bristol, York
- Two nights in a boutique hotel in Bath based on two people sharing
- Continental Breakfast
- Gin tasting with afternoon tea
- Guest list nightclub entry to Circo
- Personal event organiser
- Access to our online payment facility (so your friends can pay us direct)
- Detailed itinerary including our recommendations for the best bars in Bath
Price from £215pp