Designed for the cocktail novices amongst us, these are ideal for hen weekends, corporate entertainment or simply for a fun day! The exact Cocktail Class will vary but generally they comprise of a 1.5 -2 hour cocktail training session with your chief bartender taking the role as teacher. 'Students' are talked through the tools of the bartender, free-pouring skills, history of cocktails, how to be an efficient bartender and detailed information on spirits, not forgetting several opportunities to make, taste and drink your own creations of new and classic cocktails. Cocktail Class normally end with a quiz and prize to really test your knowledge and listening skills throughout! Depending on location food platters or nibbles will be supplied during the Cocktail Class.
Cocktail Class with a Twist
For groups who have done cocktail classes in the past and what to make them a little different, how about the following:
- Include a Butler in the Buff at the class to mingle and serve nibbles!
- Have a class on a private boat cruising around the harbour in Bristol.
- A cocktail class and afternoon tea combined.
- Combine the cocktail class with a vintage dance lesson, and have vintage cocktails.
- Have a class in a the same venue as you're having dinner.
- We can arrange a class to be taken in a suite in your hotel before you head out for the night.
Minimum / Max group size: 8 people minimum
Duration: 1.5 hours (allow 2 hours to drink all the cocktails)
Destinations available: All
Other information: Non-alcoholic cocktails can be made on request. Butler’s in the buff can be added to the class in some locations.
- Two nights in 4* Harbourside Holland House Spa hotel in Bristol based on two people sharing
- Full or Continental Breakfast
- Full access to the pool, gym and spa all weekend
- Cocktail making master class
- Guest list nightclub entry
- Personal event organiser
- Access to our online payment facility (so your friends can pay us direct)
- Detailed itinerary including our recommendations for the best bars in Bristol