Afternoon tea on a London Bus. Capture the heart of the city's culture landmarks and history on a famous Red London Routemaster bus, whilst sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea comprises of an array of tasty treats such as fresh sandwiches, delicious cakes and pastries. Your uniformed London bus driver will take you round The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park to name just a few!
Minimum / Max group size: 8 people minimum
Duration: 1.5 hours (traffic dependent)
Other information: For an exclusive tour private hire of the bus is available. Gluten free, vegetarian and halal Afternoon Teas offered.
- One / Two nights in the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel based on two sharing
- Breakfast included
- Full use of the leisure facilities
- Afternoon tea served on a London Bus including sightseeing tour (1.5 hours)
- Access to our online payment facility
- Personal Event organiser
- Detailed itinerary including our recommendations for the best places to go in London
Price from £162pp (two nights £216pp)